In regulatory bargaining and public law cambridge university press 2005 274 pp isbn 0521838924 professor rossi explores the implications of a . Regulatory bargaining and public law in regulatory bargaining and public law professor rossi explores the im plications of a bargaining perspective for institutional . This book explores the role and promise of public law for deregulated industries eg telecommunications and electric power. Cambridge university press 0521838924 regulatory bargaining and public law by jim rossi frontmatter prelims regulatory bargaining and public law. The strength of regulatory bargaining and public law resides in professor rossis expert analysis of how existing public law doctrine must be assessed during this
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.