James hathaway born 1956 is an american canadian scholar of international refugee law and related aspects of human rights and public international law. James c hathaway the james e and sarah a degan professor of law is a leading authority on international refugee law whose work is regularly cited by the most . Cambridge core public international law the law of refugee status by james c hathaway. A convention refugee is a person who is outside her country because she reasonably believes that her civil or political status puts her at risk of serious harm in . The law of refugee status james c hathaway michelle foster on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers the first edition of the law of refugee
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.