Dyeing is done to color a complete fabrics yarns or fibers and printing is done to produce specific design on the fabric surface. Dyeing and printing textiles are usually colored to make them attractive or for functional reasons there are two ways of adding color to a textile. The most commonly used processes for imparting color to cotton are piece dyeing and yarn dyeing in piece dyeing which is used primarily for fabrics that are to be a . The groups production process mainly comprises knitting dyeing and finishing much of the groups production equipment is computerised and some of the machinery . A brief into the processes of dyeing and printing as a functional fabric finish aimed for basic understandingintroduction of the subject
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.